Friday, March 11, 2011

Reading 4 books at once - how did that happen!

So, my next book I am reading currently in my list of 100 books is "The Adventures of Huck Finn". Now before I read this one I did read "Tom Sawyer" (both by Mark Twain). I found "Tom Sawyer" fantastic and cant believe that it isn't one of the books on the Easton Press list. So far while reading "Huck Finn" I have found that I "like" it but I "loved" Tom Sawyer. In "Tom Sawyer" I found myself giggling out loud at the trouble Tom and Huck would get into. But, unfortunately, I am not finding myself doing the same with "Huck Finn" though I think it is a well written novel.

In the meantime, while reading these books, I find myself reading many books at once. I win and review many books on a website that I am a member of. So I have read also: "Soaring Above Co-Addiction" and "Letters From a Nut". Both books were very good.

Now, outside of reading "Huck Finn", I am reading "Even More Letters From a Nut" (absolutely hilarious), "How to Slay a Dragon, and "The Love of Country". How am I doing this? Well at work I read "Huck Finn" on my ereader. I usually get 30-1hr lunch and I have nothing better to do. It only takes me 15 min to eat. At night I retire to my bed about 8pm and I try to read a chapter from each book (depending on the size of the chapter).

My cousin says that she has had to read and review several books in which the book was awful. So far I haven't had to do that and am not looking forward to it when the day comes. I'm sure it will be soon. Well time top go read.

No comments:

Post a Comment