Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sushi and books

My cousin, Mary, who loves books as much as me has decided to read my list along with me and we can have discussions about the books. I am so excited. We already try to go out once a month for lunch, which is usually sushi at the local Tokyo restaurant. Now we can have books dicussions while we eat sushi. Have I died and gone to heaven...sushi and books...outside of my kids these have to be two of my favorite things. I am excited to have her joining me in my journey.

My cousin is a lawyer and has gone back to school so she can be a law librarian. She reads lots of books and reviews them for several websites. One of her websites is: https://sites.google.com/site/marysbookcorner/home. Here you can find reviews on the many books she has read. She has over 500 books in her library.

No comments:

Post a Comment