Monday, February 7, 2011

Awakened by Cast

I took a quick break for a week to go off from my list and read a book that I had been waiting for awhile to come out.

I have anticipated for the books to come out and when it did, it was no disappointment. Out of all the House of Night novels, I thought this one was the best. The only negative was at the end of the book I had to scream because the next one doesnt come out untill November 2011 and I want to know what happens next. It left me wanting more.

Next on my list is The Adventures of Mark Twain and Huckleberry Finn....let the adventure begin.

1 comment:

  1. Actually..the next on my list is suppose to be the Adventures of Huck Finn but who can read that without reading Tom Sawyer first. I am 60% through Tom Sawyer and I find myself giggling at the mishief he and his friends Jim and Huck get into.

    ReplyDelete