Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Annie McGwire and the Time Flyer

I recently received a book from the author Mike Ziniti. It is called "Annie McGwire and the Time Flyer". It is about a twelve year old girl who lives with her widowed father. She enjoys hanging out with her best friend Mitch and going to her uncles house to check out what new invention he has concoted. After her uncle invents a time machine, Mitch's curiosity gets the better of him and ends up getting loss in time. Annie decides to get take the time flyer and go and find and rescue Mitch. With the help of a robot named Simon, Annie is off to the rescue.

I really enjoyed this book. It is targeted towards young teenagers. I did feel like I was left with ome unanswered questions, but I am hoping that there will be future books to continue the series. With this being Mike Ziniti's first book, I thought he did an excellent job.

No comments:

Post a Comment